(Difference between revisions)
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
Revision as of 09:53, 31 October 2008
- Text here
- Explain Ways of using site
- Glengarry Glenross video
- I'm a computer science concentrator also interested in biology. I also enjoy teaching and currently am tfing cs51.
- Harvard College '08
- contact: kfifer --at-- fas.harvard.edu
Please click on the date homework is due to see the assignment.
- I really enjoyed working with the Harvard iGEM team last summer. You can find the group wiki here.
- I primarily focused my work on DNA nanostructures. You can find our wiki here.
- Also you can read about our work covered in Technology Review.
- We participated in the iGEM jamboree. If you're interested in iGEM you can find more information here.
- Useful DNA Nanostructures scripts.