- I'm a computer science concentrator also interested in biology. I also enjoy teaching and currently am tfing cs51.
- Harvard '08
- contact: kfifer --at-- fas
- I really enjoyed working with the Harvard iGEM team last summer. You can find the group wiki here.
- I primarily focused my work on DNA nanostructures. You can find our wiki here.
- Also you can read about our work covered in Technology Review.
- We participated in the iGEM jamboree. If you're interested in iGEM you can find more information here.
- Some basic protocols reviewed at the start of the summer.
Graphic Design Work
iGEM final presentation