I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- KiTaek Lim
- Bldg 200 Rm 2205 599 Gwanangno, Gwanak-Gu, Seoul, 151-921, Korea
I work in the Biomechanics & Tissue Eng. Lab at SNU University.
- 2013, PhD, SEOUL Univ. SEOUL, Korea (Republic of.)
- Engineering approaches for controlled stem cells and 3D tissue regeneration
- Integrated automatic bioreactor systems for stem cells and tissue engineering
- Cell metabolism realtime measurement techniquies
- Bio-stimulation techniquies
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.