- make 70:1 ratio of gold to bsa, make aggregate
- make 166:1 ration of gold to bsa, make purple solution
- test A: one will contain salt
- test B: one will contain won't
- want to see how salt affects the chain of fiber formation, in a hot water bath
- 58.44g/mol of nacl * 0.010 mols/liter * 0.01 L = 0.0058 grams in the one test tube
- 58.44g/mol of nacl * x *.01= .0166 grams actually used
- actual, M= 0.028 mols/ L of NaCl
did no test with 70:1 ratio
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.