- redo two dye attachments
- and the microwave reaction
Microwave Assisted Acid Base Hydrolysis
- 40 µL of 1 mg/ml BSA in water with 2 µL of 450 mM DTT
- Add 40 µL of 2 M NaOH in a 1.5 ml polypropylene vial
- Capped and placed in microwave 1000 W Power
- With excess energy being absorbed by 100 ml of water in loosely covered container beside
- Microwave sample for 30-30 s and UV-Vis was measured
AUNP+BSA+DYE and BSA + DYE remake both and uv-vis, as well as fluorescence
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.