- Korey Griffin MS
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a technical representative at Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc where I communicate with researchers coordinating biochemical, immunoglobulin, & RNAi studies.
Bench research is valuable to human health and awareness. Having confidence in reagent quality & protocol is essential to success in molecular/cell biology. My goal is to facilitate successful research with SCBT reagents through 2-way communication with clients on product quality & procedure.
Hundreds of variables in molecular/cell protocols determine reliable data. Apparent & straight-forward procedures (ie immuno (western) blotting) contain many important stages for consideration. Below are a collection of links to resources for research antibody and RNAi studies, that can improve awareness & success.
Methods & Techniques
- Antibody Basics
- Antibody Peptide Neutralization
- Antibody Protein Coupling (F:P) Ratios
- Antibody Elution Buffers
- Antibody Related Solutions & Recipes
- Antigen Retrieval Technique
- Chromatin Immunoprecipitation
- Dual Immunofluorescence Cell Staining
- Flow Cytometry prep & labeling
- Immunoprecipitation Guide
- Immunohistochemistry Paraffin
- Immunofluorescence Cell Staining
- In Vitro Kinase Assay
- Isolate Leukocytes from whole blood
- Lentivirus Technology
- Membrane Stripping and Reprobing
- Nested RT-PCR
- Nuclear Extract Preparation
- Puromycin Selection for shRNA
- shRNA Transfection
- siRNA Transfection
- Sodium Orthovanadate Activation
- Western Blotting Guide
- Western Blot Optimization
- Zinc Fixation
- ATCC Cell Lines
- Organelle and Lineage Markers
- DOT guidelines
- Fluorochrome Table
- Human Protein Atlas
- Oligo Tm
- 2009-2012: CTO Slatsmandu USA, Santa Cruz CA. Slatsmandu USA creates utility belts with integrated advanced features.
- 2007-2012: Volunteer Save our Shores, Santa Cruz CA. Save Our Shores is a non-profit marine conservation organization in Santa Cruz, California whose mission is marine conservation through policy research, education, and citizen involvement.
- 2005-2006: Volunteer Ride-A-Wave volunteer, Santa Cruz CA. RAW is a Santa Cruz based nonprofit org whose mission is to give children with special needs the chance to feel the thrill of riding a wave and experience a safe, fun-filled day at the beach.
- 2000, MS Biochemistry, University of Missouri-Columbia
- 1997: Counselor Eagle Lake Camp, Pike Forest CO.
- 1995,1996: Interpreter Charles L. Sommers Canoe Base, Ely MN: Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW) and Quetico together form a roadless area ~1 million acres.