- Korey Griffin MS
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Bench research leads to advancements in human health and awareness. Confidence in reagent quality & protocol is essential to success in molecular & cell biology. I facilitate scientists in creating successful R&D efforts in every phase; through 2-way communication on reagent quality & procedure optimization.
Hundreds of variables within molecular/cell protocols determine reliable data. Apparent & straight-forward procedures (ie immuno (western) blotting) contain many important stages for consideration. Below are a collection of resources for Immunoglobulin and RNAi studies, that improve awareness & success.
Methods & Techniques
- Antibody Basics
- Antibody Peptide Neutralization
- Antibody Protein Coupling (F:P) Ratios
- Antibody Elution Buffers
- Antibody Related Solutions & Recipes
- Antigen Retrieval Technique
- Chromatin Immunoprecipitation
- Dual Immunofluorescence Cell Staining
- Flow Cytometry prep & labeling
- Immunoprecipitation Guide
- Immunohistochemistry Paraffin
- Immunofluorescence Cell Staining
- In Vitro Kinase Assay
- Isolate Leukocytes from whole blood
- Lentivirus Technology
- Membrane Stripping and Reprobing
- Nested RT-PCR
- Nuclear Extract Preparation
- Puromycin Selection for shRNA
- shRNA Transfection
- siRNA Transfection
- Sodium Orthovanadate Activation
- Western Blotting Guide
- Western Blot Optimization
- Zinc Fixation
- ATCC Cell Lines
- Organelle and Lineage Markers
- DOT guidelines
- Fluorochrome Table
- Human Protein Atlas
- Oligo Tm
- 2007-2012: Volunteer Save our Shores, Santa Cruz CA. Save Our Shores is a non-profit marine conservation organization in Santa Cruz, California whose mission is marine conservation through policy research, education, and citizen involvement.
- 2005-2006: Volunteer Ride-A-Wave volunteer, Santa Cruz CA. RAW is a Santa Cruz based nonprofit org whose mission is to give children with special needs the chance to feel the thrill of riding a wave and experience a safe, fun-filled day at the beach.
- 2000, MS Biochemistry, University of Missouri-Columbia
J Biol Chem. 2004 Feb 27;279(9):8212-8 / J Cell Biol. 2001 Apr 30;153(3):491-501