User:Kristoffer T. Chin
- Kristoffer T. Chin
- Contact Information
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Loyola Marymount University 1 LMU Dr. MsB-5396
- Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Currently a student at Loyola Marymount University: Bachelor of Science in Biology 2010.
- The field of biology motivates an advance to my knowledge in the process of life, specifically humans and animals. I especially enjoy that the subject covers the smallest to the largest aspect of life and intertwining it.
- In the future, I am determine to obtain a Masters in Business Administration
- I am Filipino/Chinese and enjoy watching sports specifically: Basketball, Tennis, Golf, Football.
- Family owns an Auto Body Shop called Carfix AutoBody Located in Covina, CA
- Career Goals
- Doctor of Medicine: Anesthesiology, Orthepedic, or Plastic Surgeon
- Loyola Marymount University BS Biology 2010
- Biochemistry, Microbiology, Microbiology Lab, Molecular Biology, Endocrinology, Plant Development, Intro to Probablities & Statistics, Cell Biology, Cell Biology Lab, Ecology, Ecology Lab, Epidemiology, Bio Informatics Lab, Gene Expression Seminar
BIOL398-01: Bioinformatics Lab
- Lab Journal
- Shared Journal
- Kristoffer Chin
- Bioinformatics Lab Home