I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Lily Wang
- 525 East 68th St. Box 207
- New York, NY 10065
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I originally created this page when I worked in the Gautier Lab at Columbia University. I learned about OpenWetWare from the Hoatlin Lab, and I've joined in order to contribute to the Gautier Lab site.
- 2010, MD, Columbia University
- 2009, PhD Integrated Program in Cellular, Molecular, Structural and Genetic Studies, Columbia University
- 2002, BS Biophysics, Brown University
Current Research Topics
Previous Research Topics
Laboratory of Jean Gautier, Columbia University, 2005-present
- Studying the role of Fanconi anemia (FA) proteins in DNA replication and repair. I have been studying the molecular requirements for the recruitment of FA proteins to chromatin during unperturbed DNA replication. I have also been examining the role of FA proteins in the replication restart and DNA repair.
Laboratory of Giovanni Romeo, Hospital of Bologna, Italy, 2002-2003
- Using RET tyrosine kinase mutants found Hirschsprung's disease and cancer predisposition syndromes, we studied the role of RET in enteric aganglionosis and caspase activation.
Sedivy Lab, Brown University, 2000-2002
- Using the Shokat method, we engineered Raf-1 mutants with a mutated ATP-binding pocket that preferentially used orthogonal ATP analogs. Using these mutants, we investigated the downstream substrates of Raf-1.
- Wang LC, Gautier J. The Fanconi anemia pathway and ICL repair: implications for cancer therapy. Crit Rev Biochem Mol Biol. 2010 pmid=20807115 PubMed
- Ben-Yehoyada M, Wang LC, Kozekov ID, Rizzo CJ, Gottesman ME, Gautier J. Checkpoint signaling from a single DNA interstrand crosslink. Molecular Cell. 2009 pmid=19748363 PubMed
- Wang LC, Stone S, Hoatlin ME, Gautier J. Fanconi anemia proteins stabilize replication forks. DNA Repair 2008 pmid=18786657 PubMed
- Yin L, Puliti A, Bonora E, Evangelisti C, Conti V, Tong WM, Medard JJ, Lavoué MF, Forey N, Wang LC, Manié S, Morel G, Raccurt M, Wang ZQ, Romeo G. C620R mutation of the murine ret proto-oncogene: loss of function effect in homozygotes and possible gain of function effect in heterozygotes. International Journal of Cancer 2007 pmid=17372903 PubMed
- Hindley AD, Park S, Wang L, Shah K, Wang Y, Hu X, Shokat KM, Kolch W, Sedivy JM, Yeung KC. Engineering the serine/threonine protein kinase Raf-1 to utilise an orthogonal analogue of ATP substituted at the N6 position. FEBS Letters 2004 pmid=14706820 PubMed