I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
Course 20 - Biological Engineering
Year of Graduation
lindseyo at mit dot edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics) - Currently taking
7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry) - Taken
7.06 (Cell Biology) - Currently taking
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab) - Not yet taken
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)? Yes
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)? Yes
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
UROP in Samson Lab for one year on a project dealing with DNA damage in mostly cultured cells (course 7 project), internship at UTSWMC studying different polymerase functions, internship with MIT France at a biotech company in protein purification.
Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- Written Communication - Prepared a presentation and datasheet for my internship this past summer in France.
- Oral Communication - Presented a poster-type explanation of a summer research project in high school
Anything else you would like us to know?
- Name: Lindsey Osimiri
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Green Hall
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare through 20.109 and joined for the purposes of this class.
MIT 2014 - Biological Engineering
[[[F12]_Inducing Apoptosis with Sound | My Research pre-proposal]]
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.