I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Lionel Christiaen
- Department of Biology, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, New York University
(currently at Levine lab, Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley)
- current address: 142 LSA, MCB Dept, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, 94720-3200, USA
- prospective address: Department of Biology, New York University, 1009 Silver Building, 100 Washington Square East, New York, NY 10003-6688, USA
- New York, NY, USA. (currently at University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA)
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2004, PhD, Université Paris XI (France)
- 1999, MS, Ecole Normale Supérieure/Université Paris VI (France)
- 1997, BS, Ecole Normale Supérieure/Université Paris VI (France)
- Gene regulaory networks and transcriptional control of cellular processes
- Cellular processes underlying directed cell migration in development
- Quantitative imaging and systems biology
- Christiaen L, Stolfi A, Davidson B, and Levine M. . pmid:19389354.
- Christiaen L, Davidson B, Kawashima T, Powell W, Nolla H, Vranizan K, and Levine M. . pmid:18535245.
This paper describes the founding study for the research in my lab