I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Lorrie LeJeune
- Cambridge, MA 02142.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm the managing director of OpenWetWare.
- 1995, MS program (incomplete), Library and Information Science, University of Michigan
- 1982, BS, Animal and Veterinary Sciences, University of Maine
Professional and Research interests
- New publishing models
- Disruptive technology
- Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography
- My LinkedIn profile
- “The Role of the Scholarly Press in the Electronic Environment.” Paper presented at Literary Texts in an Electronic Age, the 31st Annual Clinic on Library Applications of Data Processing, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, April 1994.
- “What If Gutenberg Had a T-1 Connection?” Paper presented at the 13th Annual Conference of the North American Serials Interest Group, University of Colorado at Boulder, June 1998.
- “Who Owns What? Intellectual Property, Copyright, and the Next Millennium.” Guest editor, volume 4, no. 3, of The Journal of Electronic Publishing, March 1999 (http://www.press.umich.edu/jep/04-03/index.html).
- OpenWetWare Air Traffic Control
- Introductory tutorial
- OpenWetWare help pages
- Strategic Opportunities
- Meeting agendas