Revision as of 18:28, 30 April 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- MIchael Ferrari
- Atlas Research Innovations
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Follow other labs in OWW, and I've joined because To maintain a repository and foster exchange between researchers in the climate, risk, environmental biophysics and modeling fields. I would like this to spur dialogue among these (and other) disciplines to enhance complex adaptive systems research..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.