I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael Ferrari
- Atlas Research Innovations
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare from other labs in the OWW community, and I've joined because I would like to maintain a repository and foster exchange between researchers and the commercial sector in the climate/biophysics, risk, and environmental modeling/sensor network subject areas. I would also like this to spur dialogue among these (and other) disciplines to enhance complex adaptive systems research. In addition, I am looking for collaborations where the synthetic biology and environmental systems engineering communities can come together under the broader theme of industrial ecology.
- PhD, Rutgers
- MS, Rutgers
- BS, West Chester
- Sensor Networks
- Industrial Ecology
- Environmental Biophysical Modeling
- Climate Physics
- Environmental Systems Science & Engineering
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.