- Macarena Silva
- Purdue University
- Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- 170 S University St, B035
- West Lafayette, IN 47907-2010
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Brian Dilkes Laboratory at Purdue University.
- Heavy metal tolerances mechanisms on hyperaccumulator plants.
- Role that play phenolic compounds in heavy metal tolerance.
- Plant biodiversity in serpentine soils.
- CONICYT. Chilean National Scholarship Program for Graduate Student (2010 – 2014).
- P. Pavissich, Macarena Silva, Bernardo González. 2010. Sulfate reduction, molecular diversity and copper amendment effects in bacterial communities enriched from sediments exposed to copper mining residues. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 29 (2): 256-264. PUBMED pmid=20821443.