I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Mahesh Thapa
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
Year of Graduation
thapa AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics)-currently taking
7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)-currently taking
7.06 (Cell Biology)-will take
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab) -will take
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)? No
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)? No
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I have worked in Linda Griffith's Lab making micro-well on glass coverslips using PDMS stamps.
Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
Anything else you would like us to know?