User:Mariana Ruiz Velasco L.
- Hi! My name is Mariana Ruiz Velasco Leyva, I am 21 years old, and I am currently studying on the Undergraduate Program on Genomic Sciences at the "Universidad Nacional Autonóma de México" (UNAM) campus Morelos. I am a very girly girl who always likes to try new things, tries to keep laughing and smiling, and loves her family and friends very much.
- What I like? Well, I certainly have a big range of activities to get me entertained and busy at all times ;). Right now, my very first love is iGEM <3, but I also make myself time for school, dancing and hanging out with my friends, reading papers for pleasure, exercising, and listening to good music.
- If you ever want to contact me Email me through OpenWetWare or to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll gladly check it. Ciao!
- Bachelor of the Undergraduate Program on Genomic Sciences, Center for Genomic Sciences, UNAM , Mexico. Currently, on the 3rd year or 5th semester.
- My current interest, besides synthetic biology, are epigenetics, and biorremediation.
- iGEM is certainly the experience which I have enjoyed and liked the most throughout college, that is why I want to share this with you. Visit our wiki or UNAM-Genomics Mexico Main Page to check our system.
- I am currently working on:
- inBlue-outRed system: Luciferases Wet lab journal