User:Mark B. Smith
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Mark B. Smith
- 362 Memorial Drive
- Cambridge, MA 02139
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a second year graduate student in the Alm Lab. I'm currently studying the relative information content of metagenomic versus marker genes (16s rRNA) as predictors of environmental features. Another exciting project I've been working on is analysis of horizontal gene transfer in the human microbiome.
- In the Spring of 2010 I joined the Alm lab (almlab.mit.edu).
- In the Fall of 2009 I began the Microbiology PhD program at MIT.
- 2009, Princeton University, Summa Cum Laude in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology with certificates in Environmental Studies and Engineering Biology.
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here