User:Mark B. Smith
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- My office is in building 48 (Parsons) in the maze of cubicles on the first floor
- Mailing Address:
- Mark B. Smith
- 362 Memorial Drive
- Cambridge, MA 02139
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- In the Spring of 2010 I joined the Alm lab and lived happily ever after.
- In the Fall of 2009 I entered the Microbiology PhD program at MIT.
- 2009, Princeton University, Summa Cum Laude in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology with certificates in Environmental Studies and Engineering Biology.
- Exploring Distant-Recent Horizontal Gene Transfer (drHGT) in the human microbiome.
- Comparisons of information content between metagenomic versus marker gene (16s rRNA) sequencing.
- Evolution and transfer of antibiotic resistance mechanisms.