I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Marlee Tichenor
- University of California-Berkeley
- Human Practices, Synthetic Biology Engineering Research Center
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the UC Berkeley iGEM lab. I learned about OpenWetWare through Paul Rabinow, and I've joined because I'm working as a human practices researcher with various projects on the Berkeley campus.
- 2008, BA, University of California-Berkeley: Anthropology and French
- Contextualization of synthetic biology, particularly biofuels research and its political and economic impact.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.