(New page: Hello, I am in charge of the technical maintenance of this site. I am working as a postdoc in the [http://godziklab.org Godzik lab] at the [http://www.burnham.org Burnham Institute for Med...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Hello, I in charge of the technical maintenance of . I working in the for and the .
Hello, I used to be in charge of the technical maintenance of Wikiomics, which was incorporated into Openwetware in 2007. As of 2010 I have not been working in the field of biology for 3 years and I no longer maintain the Biblio extension presented below.
For more information about me, you can visit my personal web site.
Peer-reviewed journal articles
You can get the papers from my reprint mailer if you can't access the links below for free.
- Friedberg I, Jambon M, and Godzik A. . pmid:16731984.
- Jambon M, Andrieu O, Combet C, Deléage G, Delfaud F, and Geourjon C. . pmid:16141250.
- Jambon M, Imberty A, Deléage G, and Geourjon C. . pmid:12833538.
- Lalle P, Aouacheria A, Dumont-Miscopein A, Jambon M, Venet S, Bobichon H, Colas P, Deléage G, Geourjon C, and Gillet G. . pmid:12133006.
- Combet C, Jambon M, Deléage G, and Geourjon C. . pmid:11836238.
Other essential publications
- Martin Jambon. How to customize the syntax of OCaml, using Camlp4 - Everything you always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask. 2005-2006 http://martin.jambon.free.fr/extend-ocaml-syntax.html.
- Martin Jambon. A bioinformatic system for searching functional similarities in 3D structures of proteins / Un systme bioinformatique de recherche de similitudes fonctionnelles dans les structures 3D de protines. PhD thesis, 2003 Jun 20 http://martin.jambon.free.fr/phd.html.
- Martin Jambon, Gilbert Delage, and Christophe Geourjon. Process for identifying similar 3D substructures onto 3D atomic structures and its applications. Patent [http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC