Hello, I am in charge of the technical maintenance of this site. I am working as a postdoc in the Godzik lab at the Burnham Institute for Medical Research in San Diego, formerly known as the Burnham Institute, formerly known as the La Jolla Cancer Research Foundation. Most of my work is about bioinformatics aspects of the structure and the function of proteins.
For more information about me, you can visit my personal web site.
Peer-reviewed journal articles
You can get the papers from my reprint mailer if you can't access the links below for free.
Error fetching PMID 16141250:
Error fetching PMID 12833538:
Error fetching PMID 12133006:
Error fetching PMID 11836238:
- Error fetching PMID 16731984:
- Error fetching PMID 16141250:
- Error fetching PMID 12833538:
- Error fetching PMID 12133006:
- Error fetching PMID 11836238:
Other essential publications
- Martin Jambon. How to customize the syntax of OCaml, using Camlp4 - Everything you always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask. 2005-2006 http://martin.jambon.free.fr/extend-ocaml-syntax.html.
- Martin Jambon. A bioinformatic system for searching functional similarities in 3D structures of proteins / Un systme bioinformatique de recherche de similitudes fonctionnelles dans les structures 3D de protines. PhD thesis, 2003 Jun 20 http://martin.jambon.free.fr/phd.html.
- Martin Jambon, Gilbert Delage, and Christophe Geourjon. Process for identifying similar 3D substructures onto 3D atomic structures and its applications. Patent [http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC