User:Mary Mendoza/Notebook/CHEM572 Exp. Biological Chemistry II/2013/04/09
< User:Mary Mendoza | Notebook | CHEM572 Exp. Biological Chemistry II | 2013 | 04
|Project name|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
- The reagents were added in the following sequence:
- 1.78 mL of phosphate buffer
- 600 μL of 200 μM adenosine (final concentration 50 μM)
- This was allowed to mix through venting and placed on the chamber for absorbance reading.
- 300 μL of phosphate buffer (or inhibitor dissolved in phosphate buffer)
- 300 μL of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) (or inhibitor dissolved in DMSO)
- The cuvette contents were mixed by venting and placed on the chamber for absorbance reading.
- 20 μL of adenosine deaminase (ADA) was added to catalyze the reaction
- The kinetics of the reaction was taken using the UVProbe software.
- Cuvette Mixture with Inhibitor
- Cuvette Mixture no Inhibitor
- Inhibitors Ran today:
- Solution Preparation/Calculations: Catherine Koenigsknecht
- Cuvette preparation: Mary Mendoza
- Data Evaluation: Dhea Patel
- Overall Lab Assistance: Mike Nagle