I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Matt Hartings
- Department of Chemistry
- American University
- 4400 Massachusetts Ave, NW
- Washington, DC, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am an assistant professor of chemistry at American University. My group's research page can be found here. I am also coordinating a student run laboratory course/research project - AU Biomaterials Design Lab - that is utilizing Open WetWare's interface to keep lab notebooks and organize data and protocols.
- Postdoctoral Fellow at the California Institute of Technology with Harry Gray
- 2005, PhD at Northwestern with Mark Ratner and Thomas Meade
- 2000, BS in Chemistry and Physics at the University of Dayton
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.