|Protein Re-engineering|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Only the swMb cells grew. I'll have to try the pQE-80 again in amp just to check ... I extracted the DNA using the Wizard miniprep protocol and reagents.
I measured the DNA concentrations for the 4 samples prepared using UV Vis (diluting each sample 2uL sample into 200uL total).
The final concentrations were estimated to be: 30, 40, 25, and 35 ug/mL respectively.
I combined all of the samples, placed them in an eppy tube, poked holes in the cap, froze the eppy/sample, and lyophilized them for 5 hours. After all of the solvent had evaporated, I labeled the sample pT7-7/WT swMb lyophilized, and placed it in the freezer in the myoglobin box.
I removed the samples from yesterday's Mb lyophilizing. However, there was still solid water in the samples. So I returned them to the lyophilizer.
Learn how to maintain an OpenWetWare Notebook.