User:Matthew D. Smith
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 14:16, 6 January 2008
I'm in my final year of undergraduate study in biochemistry, and I'm looking for a lab to do graduate work in molecular biology, biochemistry, or biological engineering.
I learned about OpenWetWare from blogs and my colleagues, and I've joined because I am a student researcher in molecular biology, and would like to contribute to what I see as a new wave in scientific collaboration.
Matt Smith The Biodesign Institute 1001 S. McAllister Ave PO Box 875001 Tempe, AZ 85283
You can email me through OpenWetWare or at smith dot matthew @ gmail dot com.
I'm on LinkedIn as well, and would be happy to network with my colleagues here at OWW.
- 2008, BS Biochemistry, Arizona State University
- Early Origins of Replicators.
- Protein Structure and Function, particularly means of computational prediction.
- In Vitro Evolution, particularly by means of mRNA display.
I am a very big fan of open access and the PLoS One publishing model, and believe that its approach and goals fit very well with those of OWW.
- Bednarczuk TA, Wiggins RC, and Konat GW. . pmid:1867856.