User:Matthew D. Smith
I learned about OpenWetWare from blogs and my colleagues, and I've joined because I am a student researcher in molecular biology and would like to contribute to what I see as a new wave in scientific collaboration.
The Biodesign Institute
1001 S. McAllister Ave
PO Box 875001
Tempe, AZ 85283
You can email me through OpenWetWare or at smith dot matthew @ gmail dot com.
I've just started to contribute to the Scientific American online community, and my profile can be found here.
You can also find me on the Nature Network.
I'm on LinkedIn as well, and would be happy to network with my colleagues here at OWW.
- 2008, BS Biochemistry, Arizona State University
- Early Origins of Replicators.
- Protein Structure and Function, particularly means of computational prediction.
- In Vitro Evolution, particularly by means of mRNA display.
I am a very big fan of open access and the PLoS One publishing model, and believe that its approach and goals fit very well with those of OWW.
- Error fetching PMID 17520026: