User:Matthew De La Pena Mattoz
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:53, 19 December 2012
- Matthew Mattozzi
- Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering
- 3 Blackfan Circle CLSB 528-13C
- Boston, MA 02122
- Email me with OpenWetWare
I work in the Silver Lab at the Wyss Institute at Harvard Medical School. I learned about OpenWetWare from recommendation by Jay Keasling, and I've joined because Teaching Biochemical engineering classes.
- 2008, PhD, UC Berkeley
- 2002, BS, Harvey Mudd College
- Engineered environmental microbiological systems
- Molecular microbiology
- Industrial microbiology
- Mattozzi Mde L and Keasling JD. . pmid:20196144.
- de la Peña Mattozzi M, Tehara SK, Hong T, and Keasling JD. . pmid:17021221.
- Hettinger JW, de la Peña Mattozzi M, Myers WR, Williams ME, Reeves A, Parsons RL, Haskell RC, Petersen DC, Wang R, and Medford JI. . pmid:10806220.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Terry McGenity (Editor), Jan Roelof van der Meer (Editor), Victor de Lorenzo (Editor), Kenneth N. Timmis (Editor). Handbook of Hydrocarbon and Lipid Microbiology. Springer. isbn:978-3-540-77584-3.