User:Matthew De La Pena Mattoz
- Matthew Mattozzi
- Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering
- 3 Blackfan Circle CLSB 528-13C
- Boston, MA 02122
- Email me with OpenWetWare
I work in the Silver Lab at the Wyss Institute at Harvard Medical School. I learned about OpenWetWare from recommendation by Jay Keasling, and I've joined because Teaching Biochemical engineering classes.
- 2008, PhD, UC Berkeley
- 2002, BS, Harvey Mudd College
- Engineered environmental microbiological systems
- Molecular microbiology
- Industrial microbiology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here