User:Matthew R Lockett
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Matthew R Lockett
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, Madison Area Technical College
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- PhD in Progress, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2004, BS in Chemistry, University of Pittsburgh
- Developing new surface chemistries for the fabrication of small molecule/biomolecule arrays on carbanaceous materials (i.e. amorphous carbon, glassy carbon, diamond, etc)
- Identifying small molecule-protein, DNA-protein, and protein-protein interactions with SPR and MALDI-MS
- Metabolomic profiling procedures
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.