Matthew R Lockett (an artistic interpretation)
- Matthew R Lockett
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, Madison Area Technical College
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Smith Lab at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I learned about OpenWetWare from epernicus, and I've joined because None specified.
- PhD in Progress, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2004, BS in Chemistry, University of Pittsburgh
- Developing new surface chemistries for the fabrication of small molecule/biomolecule arrays on carbanaceous materials (i.e. amorphous carbon, glassy carbon, diamond, etc)
- Identifying small molecule-protein, DNA-protein, and protein-protein interactions with SPR and MALDI-MS
- Metabolomic profiling procedures
- Lockett MR, Shortreed MR, and Smith LM. . pmid:18672922.
- Lockett MR, Weibel SC, Phillips MF, Shortreed MR, Sun B, Corn RM, Hamers RJ, Cerrina F, and Smith LM. . pmid:18597426.
- Phillips MF, Lockett MR, Rodesch MJ, Shortreed MR, Cerrina F, and Smith LM. . pmid:18084027.
- Lockett MR, Phillips MF, Jarecki JL, Peelen D, and Smith LM. . pmid:18047381.
- Lee JE, Didier DN, Lockett MR, Scalf M, Greene AS, Olivier M, and Smith LM. . pmid:17624292.
- Lockett MR, Shortreed MR, and Smith LM. . pmid:17595056.
- Sun B, Colavita PE, Kim H, Lockett M, Marcus MS, Smith LM, and Hamers RJ. . pmid:17073485.
|leave a comment about a paper here