|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 04:59, 9 September 2010
- Matthew Todd
- School of Chemistry, Building F11, The University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Sydney, Australia
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Todd Lab at the University of Sydney.
In contrast, our OWW group page will be a place to set up lab protocols, so they never die.
- 2005-, Lecturer then Senior Lecturer, University of Sydney
- 2001-2005, Lecturer in Chemistry, Queen Mary, University of London
- 2000-2001, College Fellow and Lecturer, New Hall College, Cambridge University
- 1999-2000, Postdoc, University of California, Berkeley
- 1999, PhD, Organic Chemistry, Cambridge University
- 1995, MA, Natural Science, Cambridge University
- Oganic synthesis and methdology
- Asymmetric Catalysis
- Chemical Biology
Trying to sort this list out so I can number in reverse order...
Kernel for Tropical Disease Initiative, L. Orti, R. J. Carbajo, U. Pieper, N. Eswar, S. M. Maurer, A. K. Rai, G. Taylor, M. H. Todd, A. Pineda-Lucena, A. Sali and M. A. Marti-Renom, Nature Biotech. 2009, 27, 320-321. Paper or Link to pdf
Facile Synthesis of Vicinal Diamines via Oxidation of N-phenyltetrahydroisoquinolines with DDQ, A.-S. K. Tsang and M. H. Todd, Tetrahedron Lett. 2009, 50, 1199-1202. Paper