User:Megan L. Channell/Notebook/Masters Research/2013/11/21

From OpenWetWare

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Autocreate 2013/11/21 Entry for User:Megan_L._Channell/Notebook/Masters_Research)
Line 6: Line 6:
| colspan="2"|
| colspan="2"|
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
-
==Entry title==
+
==DSC and new samples==
-
* Insert content here...
+
* The last time I did DSC, it could not finish because there was not enough nitrogen. I made new samples and re-run them. The new samples I made were the 0, 0.1, 0.5, 1, 5, and 10% but this time, I added the MOF-5 and the solvent together and sonicated them.  Once they were fully dissolved, I put the PLA in and sonicated them.  Once everything was fully dissolved I poured them into the molds and let them sit overnight. 
-
 
+
 +
* 0%- .9998 g PLA and 10 mL of diethylamine
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit below this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit below this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
|}
|}
__NOTOC__
__NOTOC__

Revision as of 17:00, 22 November 2013

Project name Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

DSC and new samples

  • The last time I did DSC, it could not finish because there was not enough nitrogen. I made new samples and re-run them. The new samples I made were the 0, 0.1, 0.5, 1, 5, and 10% but this time, I added the MOF-5 and the solvent together and sonicated them. Once they were fully dissolved, I put the PLA in and sonicated them. Once everything was fully dissolved I poured them into the molds and let them sit overnight.
  • 0%- .9998 g PLA and 10 mL of diethylamine


Personal tools