User:Megan L. Channell/Notebook/Masters Research/2013/11/21

From OpenWetWare

Jump to: navigation, search
Project name Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

DSC and new samples

  • The last time I did DSC, it could not finish because there was not enough nitrogen. I made new samples and re-run them. The new samples I made were the 0, 0.1, 0.5, 1, 5, and 10% but this time, I added the MOF-5 and the solvent together and sonicated them. Once they were fully dissolved, I put the PLA in and sonicated them. Once everything was fully dissolved I poured them into the molds and let them sit overnight.
  • 0%- .9998 g PLA and 10 mL of diethylamine


Personal tools