< User:Melissa Novy | Notebook | CHEM-572 | 2013 | 03
(Difference between revisions)
|Customize your entry pages
- Make 16 separate 50-mL portions of LB media in 250 mL Erlenmeyer flasks.
- Autoclave the 16 solutions of LB media and three boxes of 1000 μL pipet tips.
- Make a 3-gram film of PLA2002D + 10 wt% 100Ag-LMT.
- Sixteen 250-mL Erlenmeyer flasks were washed and dried.
- Then, 1.25 g of LB media, obtained from Teknova, and 50 mL of deionized water was added to each flask.
- The flasks were capped with foil and autoclaved, according to the usual procedure.
PLA2002D + 10 wt% 100Ag-LMT Film
- Theoretical mass PLA2002D: 3.000 g
- Theoretical mass 100Ag-LMT: 0.30 g
- Actual mass PLA2002D: 3.00600 g
- Actual mass 100Ag-LMT: 0.30430 g
- 100Ag-LMT made on 2013/02/05 was used.
- Please refer to the entry on 2013/02/06 for the protocol used to make the films.