- Prepare crosslinked and uncrosslinked film samples for DSC.
- Exchange (2:1) Na-MT:Fe3O4 with CuSO4 solution for 1, 5, and 10 min.
- Dilute the filtrate to 7.4 ppm and 10 ppm for analysis with AA.
- Redo AA analysis on all Na-MT/CuSO4 filtrate solutions.
DSC on PVOH Films
Cu+2 Exchange with CuSO4 and (2:1) NaMT-Fe3O4
- Three 0.1 g samples of (2:1) NaMT-Fe3O4 were weighed out.
- There were no changes to the Cu+2 exchange protocol.
- The filtrate from each sample was diluted into 12 mL solutions of 7.4 and 10 ppm Cu+2 with pure H2O.
AAS Analysis on Cu+2-Exchanged Clays