I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael Comasco
- Purdue University
- Hometown: Harrisburg, PA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare from my professor for the course, and I've joined because To be involved in the discussions around my Quantitative Physiology class.
B.S. in Biomedical Engineering
Expected Graduation: May 2012
- Prosthetic Design
- Implantable Devices
- Product Development (Nueroscience and Biomechanics)
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.