- Complete ADA activity assay
- Prepare solutions with post-dialysis ADA and Au at same mole ratios that were analyzed 11/20
- The dialysis tubing was openned and the contents of both tubes was added to seperate falcon tubes via pipetman. One of these samples, Frac #8, which is 54.4μM was used to prepare solutions of 25-200 [Au/ADA]
- Solutions were prepared with 1.5μM ADA and the following mole ratios of [Au/ADA]: 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175 and 200
- Solutions were capped with foil and heated at 85oC for 4 hours.
- Mary Mendoza completed the ADA activity assay but the spectra aren't online so I won't have the data on here until I hear back about it's location