I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michal Galdzicki
- University of Washington
- 1959 NE Pacific St
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the SemSim group in the Biomedical and Health Informatics program at University of Washington. I learned about OpenWetWare at the Synthetic Biology Standards Workshop in Seattle, and I've joined because I am participating in standards development.
- 2005, MS, Boston University
- 2002, BS, University of Maryland
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.