I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Min-Cheol Kim
- Boston University(BU)
- BioMedical Enineering(BME)
- Boston, MA, US
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2005, PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Seoul National University
- 2000, BS in Mathematics, University of Seoul
- Computational Modeling (CFD, particle; RBC, DNA, and bacteria, diffusion)
- Bio-MEMS (Microfluidics, MEMS, and Biology)
- Heat and Mass Transfer (oxygen transfer in culturing cell,solar energy, and polymerase chain reaction)
- Raymond Lam, Min-Cheol Kim and Todd Thorsen, Culturing Aerobic and Anaerobic Bacteria and Mammalian Cells with a Microfluidic Differential Oxygenator, Analytical Chemistry (2009), in press
- Min-Cheol Kim, Zhanhui Wang, Raymond H. W. Lam and Todd Thorsen, Building a Better Cell Trap: Applying Lagrangian Modeling to the Design of Microfluidic Devices for Cell Biology, Journal of Applied Physics, 103 (2008) 044701
- Wang Z, Kim MC, Marquez M, and Thorsen T. . pmid:17538716.
- Kim MC, Nam JH, and Lee CS. . pmid:16783652.
- Yun-Suk Jo, Min-Cheol Kim, Do Kyung Kim, Charn-Jung Kim, Young-Keun Jeong, Kyung-Ja Kim, and Mamoun Muhammed, Mathematical modeling and in-vitro experiment for the controlled-release of indomethacin-loaded PLA-PEO nanospheres,Nanotechnology, 15 (2004) 1186-1194
- Lee BK, Kwon HM, Hong BK, Park BE, Suh SH, Cho MT, Lee CS, Kim MC, Kim CJ, Yoo SS, and Kim HS. . pmid:11519078.
leave a comment about a paper here