I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Min-Ho Kim, Ph.D
- Assistant Professor of Biological Sciences
- Graduate Faculty, School of Biomedical Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Kent State University
- Kent, OH 44242, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2004, PhD, Bioengineering, Pennsylvania State University
- 1996, ME, Inha University, South Korea
- 1994, BE, Inha University, South Korea
The major research interest in our laboratory focuses on the development of novel therapeutics to promote the resolution of non-healing chronic wounds. The research goal of our laboratory is to (1) understand the molecular and cellular mechanisms by which local inflammatory environmental cues alter phenotypic switch of tissue infiltrating innate immune cells and these cells functionally interact with endogenous or exogenously implanted mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), and (2) develop selective strategy to engineer microenvironmental cues towards tissue regeneration by utilizing micro/nano-engineered biomaterials that enable spatio-temporal control inflammatory response. To achieve this goal, we combine interdisciplinary approaches of immuno-biology, stem cell biology, cellular and tissue engineering, and nano-bioengineering.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here