I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Minseung Kim
- UC Davis
- Davis, CA, United States
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at University of California at Davis. I learned about OpenWetWare from science article, and I've joined because to contribute to the public community of synthetic biology by presenting, announcing and organizing useful knowledges as part of my outreach works..
- 1st year PhD in Computer Science at University of California at Davis
- MS in Computer Science at Columbia University
- BS in Computer Science at Illinois Institute of Technology
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.