Preparing Diluted CuSO4 and Na2SO4 solutions.
- 1.25 g of CUSO4 in 500 ml of volumetric flask was mixed. It was used to test all of our different clays.
- 0.5 g of PVOH with a molar mass of 22,000 g/mol was dissolved in 8 ml of millipore water to prepare hydrogels.
- 1 stock solution of 20 ppm and 5 dilutions in order of 10 ppm, 5ppm, 2 ppm and 1 ppm of CUSO4 were made.
- Similarly, 1 stock solution of 20 ppm Na2SO4 and 4 dilution solutions in order of 10 ppm, 5 ppm, 2 ppm and 1 ppm were made.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.