< User:Mobeen Ashraf | Notebook/Chem-581 | 2012 | 10
(Difference between revisions)
| Experimental Chemistry
|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
- Finish AA/ISE conductivity
- UV-Vis Cu+2 absorption solution
- Cu+2 absorption using about 1g film(PVOH, PVOH+NaMT, PVOH, OM-MT).
- UV-Vis calibration curve for porphrin solutions (determine the maximum abs).
- Remake fims, if necessary.
Cross Link Porphyrin Films.
- Cross-Link Porphyrin Films.
(a) measure the exact amount of H2SO4 solution used.
(b) save 2-5 mls of H2SO4 stock solution in vial
(C) save 2-5 ml of H2SO4 used to cross-link the solution (if colored).
(d) measure the exact amount of HCl solution used.
(e) save anbout 2-5 mls after reaction (in case if the solution is colored).
(f) 2% HCl solution in a 100 ml beaker- that implies 2 ml HCl and 98 ml of millpore water (as directed in NASA tech paper).
- CuSO4 standard solutions were re-made: 20 ppm, 5ppm, 2.5 ppm, and 1.5 ppm
- UV-Vis spectra of CuSO4 filtrate solutions (for 1min, 5min and 10 mins) were taken.
- Cross-linking of porphyrin films with 1ml of glutaraldehyde (0.5 g PVOH via NASA tech paper) was prepared.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.