User:Modesto Redrejo Rodríguez
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Modesto Redrejo Rodriguez, PhD
- 2009, PhD, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- 2005, MS, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- 2002, BS, Universidad de Extremadura
- Molecular mechanisms of DNA repair
- Mutagenic agents
- DNA virus genome maintenance
- Redox modulation of enzyme activities
- Disulfide bonds
Error fetching PMID 19464038:
Error fetching PMID 16641276:
Error fetching PMID 16537584:
- Error fetching PMID 19793823:
- Error fetching PMID 19464038:
- Error fetching PMID 16641276:
- Error fetching PMID 16537584:
My work in ASFV
No PubMed papers:
1. Modesto Redrejo-Rodriguez, Adrian Tejeda-Cano, Maria del Carmen Pinto, Pedro Macías.
Lipoxygenase inhibition by flavonoids: semiempirical study of the structure–activity relationship
Journal of Molecular Structure: THEOCHEM, Volume 674, Issues 1-3, April 2004, Pages 121-124 [Paper1]
Quote of the month about science
Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it.
Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought.
Albert Szent-Györgi Hungarian/U.S. biochemist.
[Those] who have an excessive faith in their theories or in their ideas are not only poorly disposed to make
discoveries, but they also make very poor observations.
La science, mon garçon, est faite d'erreurs, mais d'erreurs qu'il est bon de commettre, car elles mènent peu à peu à la vérité.
Science is like sex: Sure, it may have practical results, but that is not the reason we do it.
Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics