# '''Dezfulian, M.H.''' Soulliere, D.M. Dhaliwal, R.K. Sareen, M. Crosby W.L. (2011) The SKP1-like gene Family of Arabidopsis Exhibits a High Degree of Differential Gene Expression and Gene Product Interaction During Development. ''Plos One'' in press<br>
. of of and . Sardari, S. '''Dezfulian, '''
# Sardari, S.and '''Dezfulian, M'''. (2007) Cheminformatics in anti-infective agents discovery. ''Mini Review in Medicinal Chemistry''<br>
''in Chemistry, ''
# Sardari, S.and '''Dezfulian, M'''. (2005) Evaluation of SAR for Amphotericin B Derivatives by Artificial Neural Network. ''Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research''
Search [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=(Dezfulian%20m%20and%20Sardari%20s%20)%20or%20dezfulian%20MH%20 Pubmed] for more recent publications
==Non-Peer Reviewed Publications==
# Sardari, S. and '''Dezfulian, M'''. (2006) The Eastern Mediterranean Health Genomics and Biotechnology Network Critical for the Region,'' Genetic Engineering News''
1. Sardari, S. and Dezfulian, MH. (2005) Evaluation of SAR for Amphotericin B Derivatives by Artificial Neural Network. Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research Link
2. Sardari, S. and Dezfulian, MH. (2007) Cheminformatics in anti-infective agent discovery. Mini Review in Medicinal Chemistry Link
3. Dezfulian, MH. Soulliere, DM. Dhaliwal, RK. Sareen, M. Crosby, WL. (2012) High level of functional divergence among closely related ASK genes in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plos One, Link
4. Dezfulian, M.H. Jall, E. Roberto, D.K.A. Moss, B.M. Khoo, K. Nemhauser, J.L. Crosby W.L. Oligomerization of SCF TIR1 is essential for Aux/IAA binding and Auxin signaling in Arabidopsis. (Submitted)
5. Dezfulian, M.H. Foreman, C. Jall, E. Pal, M. Dhaliwal, R. K. Roberto, D.K. Crosby, W.L. Acetolactate synthase regulatory subunits can sense different concentrations of valine and play divergent but overlapping roles throughout the development of Arabidopsis. (Submitted)
Non Peer Reviewed
1. Sardari, S. and Dezfulian, MH. The Eastern Mediterranean Health Genomics and Biotechnology Network Critical for the Region. (2006) Genetic Engineering News Link
1. Bioactivity and chemical informatics of modeled microtubule inhibitors: Identification of key features and design of new agents in the treatment of cancer. (2005) Sardari, S. Dezfulian, MH.TETRAHEDRON SYMPOSIUM 2005 Challenges in Organic Chemistry, Paris
2. Synthetic strategies in protecting group selection and compound library design by informatics modeled group chemistry and neural networking. (2005) Sardari, S. Zolfaghari Jooya, H. Dezfulian MH. Omidi, M.
TETRAHEDRON SYMPOSIUM 2005 Challenges in Organic Chemistry, Paris
3. Molecular informatics, QSPR and computer modeling of microtubule inhibitors: Identification of key features and design of new agents in the treatment of tuberculosis. (2005) Dezfulian, MH. Sardari, S.
34th International Scientific Meeting of the Directors of Pasteur Institute, Tehran
4. QSPR modeling of Gyrase inhibitors of Trypanosoma: Identification of new agents. (2005) Dezfulian, MH. Jalili, E. Sardari, S.
First National Congress on Molecular Microbiology Karaj
5. A computer based model for anti Topoisomearse II compounds, a novel approach for evaluation of anti-cancer drugs. (2005) Dezfulian, MH. Jalili, E. Sardari, S.
First International Congress of Biology & 13th National Congress of Biology, Rasht
6. Artificial Neural Networks in Cheminformatics.* (2005) Dezfulian, MH.Research Day, Chamran, University of Ahvaz Invited Speaker
7. Molecular Modelling of Methionyl-tRNA Synthetase Inhibitors in Staphylococcus aureus. (2005) Jalili, E. Dezfulian MH. Sardari, S.
1st Student Conference of Biotechnology, Tehran
8. A screening study of hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC), by Microsatellite marker analysis in Khorasan Province of Iran. (2006) Ahmadi, A. Galehdari, H. Dezfulian, MH.International Medical Genetic Conference, Kuwait
9. A Neural Network based model for evaluation of Anti-malarial Drugs. (2006) Sardari, S. Galehdari, H. Jalili, E. Dezfulian, MH.
International Pharmaceutical Sciences Congress, Tehran
10. Functional Analysis of SKP1 genes in Arabidopsis thaliana. (2008) Dezfulian, MH. Crosby, WL.
19th International Conference on Arabidopsis Research , MontrealAbstract
11. From Protein Complex to Supra-Complex. (2011) Crosby, WL. Dezfulian, MH. Dinatale, C.
International Conference on Biomedical Ontology (ICBO), Buffalo, NYPPT
12. E3-Ubiquitin Ligases as a Use-Case Scenario For Developing Quaternary Protein Complex Ontologies (2012) Crosby, WL. Dezfulian, MH. Dinatale, C. Plant and Animal Genome XX Conference, San DiegoAbstract
13. Identification of Ubiquitinated proteins in Arabidopsis thaliana using Protein Microarrays (2012) Dezfulian MH, Roberto DKA, Popescu SC, Crosby WL
ICSB-2012 - The 13th International Conference on Systems Biology, Toronto, Canada
14. Ab initio Assembly, Annotation and Analysis of the Phaseolus var. OAC-REX Genome (2012) Dinatale C, Platts A, Dezfulian MH, Perry G, Pauls KP, Crosby WL
Phaseomics-The Genome conference, Guanajuato, MexicoAbstract
15. Computational Analysis of Domain Interactions in Stability of Protein-protein Interactions (2014) Maleki M., Dezfulian MH, Crosby WL, Rueda L.
18th Annual International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology, Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaPoster
2012-2013 Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarships in Science and Technology
2012 Conference Travel Award,University of Windsor, Department of Graduate Studies
2011-2012 Graduate Student Society Award University of Windsor, Graduate Student Society
2011-Present Golden Key International Honor Society
2010-2011 International Student Society Award University of Windsor, International Student Society International Student of the Year
2009-2010 Graduate Excellence Award University of Windsor, Department of Biological Sciences Graduate Student of the Year
2008-2012 Graduate Excellence Scholarship University of Windsor, Department of Graduate Studies
2008 Conference Travel Award University of Windsor, Department of Graduate Studies
2006-2012 International Graduate Scholarship University of Windsor, Department of Graduate Studies