|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 13:35, 16 October 2012
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- NYOUSHA Yousefi
- American University
- 4400 Massachusetts Ave, NW
- Address 2
- Washington, DC, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Professor Hatings lab at the American University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Chemistry professor, and I've joined because research purpose. I am currently working one protein re-engineering of hemoglobin and myoglobin.
Undergraduate Biology major at the American University, class of 2013
- Protein engineering
- How to find a better cure for cancer
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.