University of Alabama School of Medicine
Department of Genetics and Translational Medicine
University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Systems Biology, especially the application of systems science to the study of disease.
- N.A. Shah, R.J. Laws, B. Wardman, L.P. Zhao and J.L. Hartman IV. “Accurate, precise
modeling of cell proliferation kinetics from time-lapse imaging and automated image analysis
of agar yeast culture arrays,” BMC Systems Biology (in press).
- N.A. Shah, A. Skjellum, A Metaprogramming Approach to Generating Optimized Code for Algorithms in Linear Algebra, 2005.
- N.A. Shah, E. Elbahesh, Topic-based Clustering of News Articles, 2004.
- Click here for a somewhat formal C.V. (currently offline).
Hartman Lab, Division of Translational Medicine, Department of Genetics, University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB).
Template design by IMPRS