User:Neil J. Parikh
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Neil J. Parikh
- Brown University: International Genetically Engineered Machines Team
- 75 Waterman Street
- Box 2204
- Providence, RI 02912
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the iGEM Lab at Brown UniversityUniversity. I learned about OpenWetWare from John Cumbers, Brown iGEM team, and I've joined because I'd like to be able to look at the information of other labs and perhaps our own information on our iGEM wiki for the world to see. Go Open Science!.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.