Institute for Systems Biology
nils at gehlenborg dot com
I'm a student at the University of Tuebingen in Germany. Since September 2005 I've been a research intern in the Hood Laboratory at the Institute for Systems Biology where I'm currently working on my diploma thesis.
- 2000 to date
Diploma student, Bioinformatics, University of Tuebingen, Germany
- 2003 to 2004
Visiting graduate student, Computer Science, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
- integration of large-scale biological data sets
- information visualization
- microarray data analysis
- proteomics mass spectrometry data analysis
- Mayday - a microarray data analysis workbench.
- Prequips - a proteomics mass spectrometry data analysis tool.
- J Dietzsch, N Gehlenborg, and Kay Nieselt, Mayday - a microarray data analysis workbench, Bioinformatics Advance Access published on February 24, 2006, doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btl070. [Abstract]
- N Gehlenborg, J Dietzsch, and K Nieselt, A Framework for Visualization of Microarray Data and Integrated Meta Information, Information Visualization 4(3), 164-175, 2005, doi:10.1057/palgrave.ivs.9500094. [Abstract]